Premium Argan Oil is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
PREMIUM ARGAN OIL
3025 AV in Rotterdam
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: 68422172
Personal Data We process
Premium Argan Oil processes your personal data by using our services and/or because you provide this information to us yourself. Below you can find an overview of the personal data we process:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Email address
- Bank account
- Other personal data you actively provide for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Information about your surfing habits across different websites (for example, because this company is part of an advertising network)
- List of customer contact information via an app
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under 16 years of age. Unless They have permission from parents or guardian. However, We cannot verify that a visitor is over 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that without this permission we have collected personal data about a minor, please contact us via email@example.com, we will remove this information.
For what purpose and based on what basis we process personal data
Premium Argan Oil processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling Your Payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
- You to be able to call or email if necessary to perform our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Allow you to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
How Long we keep personal information
We do not store personal information indefinitely but only as long as it is necessary to carry out our services. If you create an account in order to always be able to order easily and quickly, it is not for us to destroy that data (of course at your request). Email changes that have to do with orders are also kept for 1 year for the same reason. Invoices belong to our accounts and we apply the statutory retention periods of the tax authorities.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Premium Argan Oil never sells your personal data to third parties. We do share certain information with other companies to be able to process webshop orders.
- We need your name, address, email and payment details to keep you informed of your order and if you have notified yourself to the newsletter, you will receive a regular mail about our store. Here you can also easily unsubscribe from a link at the bottom of the mail or send us a message.
- Mollie is our payment provider and they guarantee a careful and secure processing of the customer’s data.
Read the details here: https://www.mollie.com/nl/privacy
- As a partner to send the packages we work with MyParcel. Via their you will receive a track and trace code to the email address you provided with your order and you can follow the package completely. This system is also very well secured.
Cookies, or similar techniques, which we use
Premium Argan Oil uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone on the first visit to this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser to not store cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously saved through your browser’s settings.
View, modify, or delete Data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Premium Argan Oil
Premium Argan Oil also wishes to point out that you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the national Supervisor, the authority personal data. This can be through the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How We protect personal information
Premium Argan Oil takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unsolicited disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you have the idea that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org